Teriyaki Turkey Thigh Meatballs
I picked up some ground turkey thigh at Marina Meats Friday afternoon and wasn't sure what I was going to make with it. I decided on a super easy meatball recipe that I just threw together.
In my opinion, teriyaki sauce makes meatballs taste SO much more flavorful no matter what ingredient combo you're going with, so naturally I just went with a simple, teriyaki inspired mix!
I can't stress how DELICIOUS these are... seriously. I ate the entire tray by myself in one day, not even kidding.
- 1lb ground turkey thigh (dark meat preferably)
- 1/2 of an onion
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs soaked in stock
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- onion jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly
- Form into balls and place on baking tray
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown
- Sit for 10 minutes