Tacko: Marina-style Mexican.
Simplicity is definitely Tacko's thing, which means in order to get a lot of flavor you should order something with a lot of ingredients like a burrito or soup.There's nothing spectacular here but if you live in the area it's one of your best bets for Mexican.
TOP 3: FOOD
1. Baja Style Fish taco ($4.50) - One beer battered fish taco in soft corn tortillas with
cilantro, cabbage, red onions, roasted tomato & lime salsas.
2. Carne Asada San Francisco Burrito ($10.25) - The Mission style favorite! Rice, pinto beans, pico de gallo, cheese, guacamole, and sour cream.
3. Sopa De Tortilla ($7.95) - Homemade chicken soup with tomatoes, onions, jack cheese, avocado, tortillas & lime.
TOP 3: DRINKS
1. Watermelon Agua Fresca (large $3)
2. Margaritish (pail $13) - It literally comes in a pail. **Instagram Worthy**
3. Mexican Coke ($3)