Spiced Apple Smoothie
This is my favorite smoothie for the holidays! It's inspired by one at Jamba Juice, but that one has 110g of sugar in it (uses fro-yo)... so I wanted to re-create it but healthier.
As always, this recipe is meant to inspire you, so feel free to take the exact measurements into your own hands based on how you like it!
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen chopped apples (I make mine myself)
- 3-4 apple cider ice cubes (just pour apple cider into ice cube molds)
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- splenda/sugar as needed!
- Put all ingredients in your blender. I use a vitamix, it's amazing!
- Taste test :) I like mine really thick so I usually add more frozen fruit