Cranberry Turkey Meatballs
One of the perks of my job is that I get to taste all the yummy recipes that we shoot for HiddenValley.com after they've been photographed for our site. This is probably one of my favorite recipes we've created, the meatballs are SO good.
I slightly tweaked the recipe to be more moist, so either follow the original recipe here, or mine below!
- 1¼ lbs. ground turkey
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup panko crumbs, soaked in 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Optional (my twist)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey, egg, panko, onion, cranberries, ricotta, soy sauce, mayo, garlic powder, S&P, and Ranch seasoning. Ideally you should chill the mixture for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Oil a baking sheet and set aside.
- Wet your hands to prevent sticking, roll the turkey mixture into 1-inch meatballs, and set on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven and roast until the meatballs are browned and cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Disclaimer: If you don't know, my day job is Social Media Manager for Hidden Valley Ranch. So this isn't sponsored! I just really love our dry product, and these meatballs...